Help: Login Problem Report
If you are experiencing a problem with your account and you believe that you have provided the correct information, this is the place to report the problem. You may also use this page to request that your password be reset if you do not remember the PIN number that ECSI assigned.
You will be requested to provide the following information:
- School Code: Each institution that ECSI services is assigned a unique two or three character identifier. If you have attended two different schools, you will have two distinct accounts on ECSI's My Account service.
- Account Number: Generally this is your Social Security Number. If your institution uses a different number, you will have to check your billing statement to find the account number (more information).
- Email: You must provide an Email address where our Webmaster can contact you. You will be notified when the problem has been resolved or if we need additional information in order to research your problem.
- Comments: Briefly describe the nature of your login problem.
When everything appears to have been entered correctly, press the Submit button once ("double-clicking" the Submit button may cause you a problem). One of two actions will occur. If all information provided is valid, you are presented with a message stating that the request has been passed to our Webmaster. If the information you provided cannot be validated, an error message is presented again, documenting the problem that was encountered.
- If you have never logged on to our My Account service before, the Email My Password function will not work.
- If you experience any problems with the Email My Password feature, please contact our Webmaster. Remember to provide your school code and account number.
- ECSI takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Please see our Borrower Privacy Statement for full disclosure of ECSI's practices.