Welcome to ECSI's Electronic Promissory Note site. You will be able to complete, review and print your promissory note online.
Before you begin, you should be aware of the following:
- If you proceed, you are agreeing to complete the promissory note signature process electronically.
- Your responses to all questions throughout this process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed document.
- You have the option to complete this process using the traditional signature process. You must contact the school if you wish to sign your promissory note in ink.
- At the end of the electronic signature process, you will be assigned an account and a password for future use. You must keep this information confidential as it can be used to electronically sign additional documents.
- You can return to our web site at any time (using the assigned account and password information) to review and print the documents you signed electronically.
- You have the right to request a paper copy of any documents you signed electronically.
- By completing the electronic signature process, you are certifying that you are the person identified on the promissory note. If you purposely certify to false or misleading information, you may be fined up to $20,000, face criminal prosecution, or both. Please do not proceed if you are not the person receiving a financial aid award.
Information about Privacy and Security:
- For information about the security of ECSI's website, please read our Security FAQ.
You will need to have the following to successfully complete the process:
- If you are signing for a Health Profession Loan, Nursing Loan, or other Institutional Loan, you will need the PIN number provided to you in the email or letter notification.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- If you wish to print a copy of your promissory note, you must have a printer capable of printing web pages. You can try printing the Sample Promissory Note page as a test.
By clicking on the Get Started button, you are confirming you have read the above information and agree to use the electronic promissory note.