Welcome to ECSI's Electronic Promissory Note site. You will be able to
complete, review and even print your promissory note using only your web
Before you begin, you should be aware of the following:
- If you proceed, you are agreeing to complete the promissory note
signature process electronically.
- Your responses to all questions throughout this process will be recorded
and made part of your electronically signed document.
- You have the option to complete this process using the traditional
signature process. You must contact the school if you wish to sign your
promissory note in ink.
- You have the right to request a paper copy of any documents you signed
- By completing the electronic signature process, you are certifying
that you are the person identified on the promissory note. If you
purposely certify to false or misleading information, you may be fined
up to $20,000, face criminal prosecution, or both. Please do not proceed
if you are not the person receiving a financial aid award.
Information about Privacy and Security:
- Click here to view our Privacy
- For information about the security of ECSI's website, please read our
You will need to have the following to successfully complete the
- See below:
- U.S. Students Only: You will be asked to provide your Social
Security Number, First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth for
If you are signing an HPSL, LDS or
Institutional Loan you may need to obtain an ECSI Password first. To
do so, open a new tab in your browser and go to
On the Welcome page – only enter School code which is k4 and then
click “Need help logging in?” Do not enter an account number or
Pin/Password. Follow the on-line instructions and when you’ve
successfully created your password, go back to your initial
promissory note tab (https://www.ecsi.net/promk4)
and begin the loan signing process. If you are asked for your ECSI
password, use the one that you just created.
- International Borrowers and ALL Parent Borrowers: You will be
directed to ECSI's login page to create your password and security
questions. Then you will be able to sign your promissory note.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari
- If you wish to print a copy of your promissory note, you must have a
printer capable of printing these web pages. You can try printing the
Promissory Note page as a test.
If you have read the above information, agree to use an electronic promissory
note, and have the necessary hardware/software to complete the process, you
electronic signature process.