Welcome to ECSI's web site. You will be able to complete, review and even print your entrance interview and/or promissory note using only your web browser.
Before you begin, you should be aware of the following:
- If you proceed, you are agreeing to complete the entrance interview and/or promissory note signature process electronically.
- Your responses to all questions throughout this process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed document.
- You have the option to complete this process using the traditional signature process. You must contact the school if you wish to do this in person.
- If you are signing your promissory note electronically, at the end of the electronic signature process, you will be assigned an account and a password for future use. You must keep this information confidential as it can be used to electronically sign additional documents.
- If you are signing your promissory note electronically, you can return to our web site at any time (using the assigned login information) to review and print the documents you signed electronically.
- You have the right to request a paper copy of any documents you signed electronically.
- By completing the electronic signature process, you are certifying that you are the person receiving the loan. If you purposely certify to false or misleading information, you may be fined $20,000, sent to prison, or both. Please do not proceed if you are not the person receiving a financial aid award!
You will need to have the following to successfully complete the process:
- If you are signing your promissory note electronically, you must know the PIN that the Department of Education has issued to you. You may not complete the electronic signature process without your PIN.
If you do not have a PIN or have forgotten your PIN, please proceed to the Department of Education's
PIN Registration Site before attempting to continue this process.
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (or newer), Firefox 22.0 (or newer), Chrome 27.0 (or newer), Safari 6.0 (or newer) or Opera 12 (or newer).
- If you wish to print a copy of your entrance interview and/or promissory note, you must have a printer capable of printing these web pages. You can try printing the Sample Promissory Note page as a test.
If you have read the above information, agree to complete the process electronically, and have the necessary hardware/software to complete the process, you may