Help: Email My Password
If you have forgotten your password and you have previously registered your Email address using our Update Information feature, you can have your password send to you by Email. If you did not provide an Email address, you will need to use one of the other facilities to gain access to your account.
You will be requested to provide the following information:
- School Code: Each institution that ECSI services is assigned a unique two or three character identifier. If you have attended two different schools, you will have two distinct accounts on ECSI's My Account service.
- Account Number: Generally this is your Social Security Number. If your institution uses a different number, you will have to check your billing statement to find the account number (more information).
When everything appears to have been entered correctly, press the Submit button once ("double-clicking" the Submit button may cause multiple Emails to be sent). One of two actions will occur. If all information provided is valid and we have an Email address on file, you are presented with a message stating that the password was sent. If the information you provided cannot be validated or there was no Email address, an error message is presented again, documenting the problem that was encountered.
- If you have never logged on to our My Account service before, the Email My Password function will not work.
- If you experience any problems with the Email My Password feature, please contact our Webmaster. Remember to provide your school code and account number.
- ECSI takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Please see our Borrower Privacy Statement for full disclosure of ECSI's practices.