Welcome to Creighton University's Electronic Loan Application process. You will be able to complete and review your application for either an Emergency, short-term loan or for an Institutional, Long-term loan.
If approved, you will then be permitted to electronically sign and submit the promissory note required to receive the funds you are requesting.
Before you begin, you should be aware of the following:
- If you proceed, you are agreeing to complete the application and promissory note signature process electronically.
- Your responses to all questions throughout this process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed documents.
- You have the right to request a paper copy of any documents you signed electronically.
- By completing the electronic signature process, you are are certifying that you are the person identified as "Student" on both the application and the promissory note. If you purposely certify to false or misleading information, you may be fined $20,000, sent to prison, or both. Please do not proceed if you are not the student applying for financial assistance.
- You will be required to give permission to the university to use any refunds, including any refunds on Federal financial aid, to reduce the balance of the loan for which you are applying.
You will need to have the following to successfully complete the process:
- Internet Explorer 4.0 (or newer) or Netscape Navigator 4.79 (or newer)
- If you wish to print a copy of your paperwork, you must have a printer capable of printing these web pages. You can try printing this page as a test.
If you have read the above information, agree to use the electronic application and promissory note processes, and have the necesary hardware/software to complete the process, you may select from the following:
Apply for an Emergency or Short-Term University Loan.