Below are forms useful to borrowers.
If you are not sure which deferment/cancellation to apply for, you can review a list of possible deferments/cancellations, including the conditions under which each can be granted.
Please remember to keep a copy of any form you submit for your records.
If you are not sure which document format to use, look at the Document Formats page for an explanation of each format type.
School Specific Forms
If you attended one of these schools, please use the forms provided in this section. If your school is not in this list, please use the ECSI forms below.
- Austin College
- Ball State University
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Brown University
- Bob Jones University
- Boston College
- Bowling Green University
- California State University - Bakersfield
- California State University - Chico
- California State University - Fresno
- California State University - Fullerton
- California State University - Sacramento
- Case Western Reserve University
- City University of New York (CUNY)
- Clarion University of PA
- Clemson University
- Dartmouth College
- DeVry Medical International
- Dillard University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Emporia State University
- Golden Gate University
- Harvard University
- Hofstra University
- Inter American University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kansas University Endowment Association
- La Sierra University
- Linfield College
- Lock Haven University
- Mass Dept of Higher Education - No Interest Loan
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Michigan State University
- Midwestern University
- Mississippi IHL
- Mississippi State University
- New Mexico Higher Education Department
- North Carolina State University
- Oregon Health Science University
- Oregon State University
- Pepperdine University
- Portland State University
- Princeton University
- Purdue University
- Robert Morris University/Illinois
- Seton Hill University
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Soka University of America
- Southern College of Optometry
- Texas Christian University
- The Ohio State University
- The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Trinity University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Connecticut
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- University of Maryland-Baltimore
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- University of Mississippi
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Puget Sound
- University of Southern California
- University of Tennessee
- University of Tennessee - Chattanooga
- University of the Pacific
- University of Vermont
- University of Wisconsin - Madison & Green Bay
- University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Washington Adventist University
- Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC)
- West Virginia University
- Western Kentucky University
- Whittier College
Use the forms listed below if your school is not listed in the School-Specific Forms above.
Borrowers may postpone repayment of a Perkins loan (sometimes with no interest) under certain conditions based on service in the United States military. Use this form to request a deferment of your loan payments.
Under certain conditions, a Perkins loan can have a portion of the debt (including interest) waived. If you qualify, use these forms to request deferment/cancellation of your loan.
Borrowers who are willing but unable to meet their loan obligation may be eligible for a forbearance, economic/unemployment hardship. Use this form to request either forbearance, economic, or unemployment deferment.
Under certain conditions, a Perkins loan can be discharged based on a total and permanent disability. If you qualify, use this form to request a discharge of your loan.
Under certain conditions, a Perkins loan can be discharged based on being the parent or spouse of a September 11, 2001 victim. If you qualify, use this form to request a discharge of your loan.
Take advantage of automatic withdrawals from your checking account to pay for your loans. This is the full ACH brochure.
Borrowers of Primary Care Loans must meet certain obligations as outlined in the promissory note for the loan. Use this form to certify that you are practicing Primary Health Care.
Recipients of EFN or FADHPS scholarships with a primary care service obligation must complete this form annually during residency training to notify the school of their training activities.
The Internal Revenue Service requires that you provide your lending institution your correct Social Security Number (SSN). If the SSN on your billing statement or your 1098-E/1098-T is incorrect, you must complete the form W-9S and return it to ECSI.
Forms specific to the Nurse Faculty Loan Program.